Posted over on Goodreads, now posting here.

Well, "A Marked Man" has been re-released with editing issues fixed. Now we just have to finish the next three. "Alaska, With Love", "By the light of the moon" and "Half Moon rising" Are going back to be edited by my new editor Jenjo- who didn't come on board until book five.

I think if you have been reading the series, you'll see the difference in editing as the series progresses. I've read some books where the editing is not only horrendous, but the author can't keep the names straight. Still enjoyed the book, though. If the story grabs me, I couldn't give two shits. But, hey, that's just me.

As I've stated before, the states I write about I have actually LIVED in, and not for just a couple of months. I spent 12 years in Washington, two in Alaska, 2 in SC, most of my teenage years in AZ and now reside in the south.

I'm Constantly surrounded by military men and have spent over twenty years in their company. Yes- I do ask their opinion and also get feedback on story lines.

I am currently working on "Into The Lyons Den" Which centers around Special Agent Devin Lyons and Russian mobster Andrei Panchenko.

"Betrayed" Will be released after Christmas.

"Second Time Around" Is now available on Amazon and I am currently working on another story for a publisher. I look forward to bringing you that one, too.

In the meantime, I am lining up one hell of a photo shoot in Panama City Beach next year, I think the guys I have chosen for the Salvatore brothers are simply beautiful. I look forward to bringing you those stories.

As always, thanks so much for your support!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sign up for a free room at GRL!!!

Reading order for the books and LINKS!