Thank you!!

Well, thank you all again for all the lovely post's and email's!! I'm so glad you liked it! As I've said before, there are QUITE a few books in the Santorno Stories. So if you're waiting for Lorenzo and Reece, it's going to be a bit. (Same for Christophe and Dimitri) But I think you'll find yourselves falling in love with Mark and Paul, Damon and Tyler and the rest of the guys! These were the first stories I wrote back in 2010, it seems like just yesterday!

Because they were posted on a daily basis as chapters, it's going to bounce between couples. So if you can't read a book like that, I'm warning you now. It's like reading a soap opera. No, that's not a joke. (lol) 

Next up, At Year's End February 14th. The story of Jaxon and Elijah. I hope you'll love it as much as I did. 

Because we put books out back to back, there won't be one in March. Not sure about April, but I'll keep you all updated!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sign up for a free room at GRL!!!

Reading order for the books and LINKS!